Thursday, June 19, 2014

Shemen Tova ~ Precious Oils ~ Lesson One, Part One ~ Hebrew Picture of Precious Oils

Shemen Tova Oils will be available Summer 2014
 
Shemen Tova™ is Hebrew for “good or precious oil”. Our goal is to provide the highest quality essential oils, carrier (fixed) oils and other natural products for your health and pleasure. Many of our products are organic or wild-crafted. Shemen Tova oils are of the highest quality; pure and therapeutic. We source many of our products from boutique growers from around the world. Shemen Tova is delighted to offer a few of our essential oils from Israel, a country and a people we support.


It has never been God’s idea to hide himself from us. Daily we can see glimpses of him in the beauty of the nature that surrounds us, and in the people we love. I'm going to share with you a unique aspect of how I choose Shemen Tova in three parts; I was going to put it all in one blog, but the teaching became too long.
 
Part One ~  19 June 2014

Precious Oils has entered our 24th year of ministry; it seems like yesterday I had my encounter with the Lord. I’ve been looking back at some of the milestones of Precious Oils, and I’ve held close to my heart comments from the Saints who have followed my unique, and set-apart ministry through the books, teachings and fragrant oils and other related products.  There have been many milestones and significant pillars in my journey; and there have been “dreams”. Some of the dreams just had to wait until my life would slow down from my motherly responsibilities of taking care of my six children, and being the “taxi-mom”. The Bible tells us that the Lord knows each hair on our head, and He knows how many miles I’ve driven. Over the last month things began to open up my time as our youngest daughter graduated college, got a car, and a job and will soon be on her own. I am sure it will be a little scary for her, and it is for me also. This will be the first time in 31 years that I don’t have to be a full-time Mom, and try to find time for the things I love, and am also called to do through Precious Oils to "anoint the nations" and "prepare the bride".

What sets me apart from others who are teaching about, and selling essential oils and other natural fragrant products is that I was called into this ministry in 1991. As time progressed with my first journey to Israel in 1999 the Hebraic understanding of it began. As I’ve begun to sort out my files I’m very excited to begin this new blog that will be the teaching portion of The Precious Oils and Plants of the Bible with our essential oil line of Shemen Tova ~ Precious Oils™. I am looking forward to sharing with you a greater portion of my studies based on the fragrances of the Bible through more teachings, videos and seminars.

http://preciousoils.blogspot.com/2014/06/shemen-tova-precious-oils-lesson-one_19.html
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: